BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Opportunity

Have you ever had an idea which keeps rolling around in your head or
popping up in your dreams, each time seemingly more viable than the
next? Each time you dare to dream, the circumstances seem more
favorable and the stars are more aligned. Fate? Maybe. Destiny?
Probably.
My latest recurring dream/fantasy/nightmare is to open a store full of
my stuff. All kinds of stuff. The stuff I hunt for and love. This
idea has been kicking around for a while now....probably since
co-writing the cookbook (another post, another time).
Each time I move, seems like either my house, garage or out-building
is the perfect venue to set up shop....only there is always something
holding me back.
This time I may have found the trifecta of location, stuff and destiny.
Happy Hunting!
Vonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love - Love - Love your idea of opening your own store. You always have the best stuff for all of us "trash & treasure" hunters. I can't wait to see what you do!
A wise woman once told me to "plan your work and work your plan", so good luck to you and I'm sure that this is your year - so go for it!!

lori miller vintage design co said...

V,
Thanks for stopping by and for all of your kind words. Opening your own shop is a big and wonderful adventure. It sounds like you have a few things going for you 1. location, the shop should be close to home because you will be there everyday. 2. No rent, the space is already yours. 3. Talent, inspiration, and the need to succeed. If you want any advise I would say do an occasional Sale, open just 3-4 days a month. Advertise to get the gals their and make that first morning into a special frenzy. Too fun. Good Luck, Lori